Sunday, February 14, 2016





Little Luxuries...A Cupcake!
The saying "It's the little things in life that make life special" is certainly a true statement!  And it's those same little things that can brighten any day.  I personally love cupcakes! Talk about a simple, little luxury! Cupcakes are inexpensive, yet most can be decorated to fit any theme, color, occasion or need!  The best part:  you can make them at home - or purchase a single or a dozen.  But, it only takes one to bring a smile to someone's face!


Here are a few of my favorite decorated cupcakes!  Of course, I favor the ones that reflect a girlie or beauty theme because that is a reflection of my personal taste and lifestyle.  I hope these give you some ideas for your next party, shower or gift....or just to enjoy as a simple little luxury for yourself!



xoxo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment